Condominium Home Details

2661 KEKAA, Lahaina

Listed at $449,000
Type: Condo
Listed on Apr 07, 2020
MLS# 386673
District: Kaanapali
Building: Maui Eldorado I
Unit: A-204
Virtual tour
View: Ocean
Agent: DeLoria,Susan
1 Bedrooms
1.00 Bathrooms
960 Sq Ft Living Area
10.2 Acres Land (approx)

Superb location within the popular Maui Eldorado Resort. This is a leasehold property with the owner having a 10% in Fee Simple and the other 90% is controlled by the Ralph Hoyle Jr etal Trust. Living on the Golf Course in Kaanapali has its health benefits! Ocean views from the oversized lanai in this spacious 1 bed 1 bath second floor location. New vinyl flooring throughout and new counter tops in the kitchen. Currently in a private rental program. Buyer will have to honor short term rental reservations. Maintenance fees for the property include electricity, water, sewer, trash, local telephone, basic cable, wifi. Lease was just renegotiated in 2019 and is set at the current level until 2029. Current lease for the 90% is due to expire 12/31/2043.

Where it's located...

  Full Page Google Map

What's near by...